- 1908 - 1912
A temporary train depot for the Oregon Electric Railway at the intersection of E. Fifth and Lyon Street in Albany, Oregon. A group of people are gathered in front of the wooden building with a small ticket booth and covered, open-air seating area. The building is decorated with bunting and American flags and there is a sign with "Albany" written on the roof. Handwritten caption from the back of the photograph reads, "Temporary Depot at Albany, OERY."