Photograph showing two soccer teams posing on an athletic field. In the back row, except for the player at far right, are the members of the Albina Engine & Machine Works shipyard soccer team, the Subchasers. They are wearing matching uniforms with a letter “A” on their jerseys. From left to right, the Subchasers players are: B. Carlson, S. Bergman, W. Carlson, B. Swank, K. Hunger, T. Doig, E. Philipp, R. Anderson, L. Ottman, T. DeWitt, and K. Anderson. In the front row, all kneeling, are the members of an unidentified soccer team. They players wearing matching jerseys with an “S” logo on the chest. The unidentified team is probably a group of visiting British sailors. This photograph was probably taken in December 1942. A related photograph, image No. 375A0652, was published on Page 1 of the Oregon Journal sports section on January 3, 1943, along with a story about a soccer game to be played that day between the Albina team and the British sailors. It was to be the second game between the two teams. The number 68 is written on the negative and is visible in the lower right corner of the image. The text “Albina shipbuilding” is written on the negative sleeve. See related image Nos. 375A0650, and 375A0658.