Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon - Beaverton, Oregon
Negative of a photographic postcard showing the main building of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon, located in Beaverton. This building housed the St. Mary's School for Girls. There is a large, grassy field in front of the building. Handwritten note on envelope reads, "St. Mary's School for Girls, near Beaverton, OR. 1953."