Black and white photograph of the older girls' parlor at the Turner Road location of the Oregon School for the Deaf. The school occupied the Turner Road location from 1895-1910. Several older female students read in various locations throughout the room, including at a table in the center of the room. The walls are decorated with lace curtains and pennants from several different schools. Left to right: Pearl Pickett, Grace Smith, Grace Kau, Mattie McCain, Fay Newth, Ruth Thomas, unknown, Clara Hagen, unknown, Alice Litchenberger, Ruba Westfall, Lotus Valentine, and Hulda Isaacson. A handwritten note on the back of the photograph reads: "Ore. School for Deaf Mutes Older Girls' parlor on Turner Rd. 1907". The Oregon School for Deaf-Mutes was the name of the school from 1880-1913.