Photograph showing the front of the administration building at the Fairview Training Center in Salem, Oregon. The institution was founded as the State Institution for the Feeble-Minded in 1907. Its name was changed to the Oregon Fairview Home in 1933; to the Fairview Hospital and Training Center in the mid-1960s; and to the Fairview Training Center in 1979. The institution closed in 2000. See related image Nos. 371N5756, 371N5757, 371N5759, and 371N5760. Image note: Text that may be “Matrons” is written on the negative, but the handwriting is ambiguous.