- United States, 96 results
- Oregon, 89 results
- Columbia River Gorge (Or. and Wash.), 28 results
- Multnomah County (Or.), 22 results
- Washington (State), 17 results
- Clackamas County (Or.), 16 results
- Portland (Or.), 8 results
- Clackamas River (Or.), 7 results
- Eagle Creek (historical), 7 results
- Hood River County (Or.), 6 results
- UF Bridges, Highway
- UF Express highways--Bridges
- UF Highway bridges
113 Collections results for Bridges
69 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Part of Kiser Photo Co. Photographs
Kiser Photo Co. (Portland, Or.)
- 1900 - 1910
View of the first Steel Bridge across the Willamette River. The Union Station clock tower is visible behind the bridge.
The new Steel Bridge under construction in Portland, Oregon.
- 1923 - 1936
Photograph of a covered bridge, taken from one end and looking through the tunnel of the bridge. The number 2 is written on the negative and is visible in the lower right corner of the photograph. Image note: Photograph shows discoloration due to deterioration of the negative.
- 1923 - 1936
Photograph of a dirt road leading across an unidentified wooden bridge in a forested area. Three unidentified men are in front of the bridge; two are sitting on the bridge railing and a third man is standing in the road, holding a tool. The number 12 is written on the negative and is faintly visible in the lower right corner of the image.
- 1902 - 1924
Photograph showing an unidentified covered bridge over a river and the trestle leading to the bridge. The trestle and bridge are surrounded by forest. The text “Bridges - Clackamas County” is written on the negative sleeve. See related image No. 376G0146.