Photograph showing a car and buildings along the main street in Bandon, Oregon, in December 1936, three months after a forest fire destroyed the town. A sign on the building at center reads: “Temporary Medical Center / Fuhrman & Shindler Inc. / Rexall Drug Store.” To the left of that text are the words: “Dr. Arthur Gale / Dr. E. F. Lucas / Physicians & Surgeons.” To the right are the words: “Dr. F. W. Dodds / Dr. F. W. Gould / Dentists.” At far right is a sign for Carr’s Variety Store. See related image Nos. 372A1212, 372A1213, 372A1229, 372A1230, and 372A1231. Image note: The number 4 is written on the negative and is partially visible in the lower right corner of the image.