Photograph showing new shop buildings and cars along the main street in Bandon, Oregon, in December 1936, three months after a forest fire destroyed the town. On the left side of the street are signs for McNair Hardware Company, Gants Clothing, and Carr’s Variety Store. On the right side of the street are signs for Erdman’s City Market and the Haga & Church grocery store. See related image Nos. 372A1212, 372A1229, 372A1230, 372A1231, and 372A1232. Image note: The number 2 is written on the negative and is partially visible in the lower right corner of the image.